Premium Omnidirectional Single Ear Headworn Microphone with Detachable Cable
A pro-level single-ear microphone loaded with a premium capsule for clear audio pickup, the HSD-Diamond has an omnidirectional polar pattern for a natural sound that is impervious to proximity effect with lessened plosives.
One of the many features of the HSD-Diamond is the ease of repairing a broken cable, simply detach it from the unit and plug a new one in its place.
Lightweight Stainless-Steel construction stands up to wear and tear increasing the overall durability and reliability which makes it ideal for lecture halls, performance theaters, houses of worship, schools, and more.
• Designed for use on television, theater, stage, and other applications requiring minimum visibility with hands-free operation.
• Omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise, plosives, and bass buildup.
• Produces clean, clear, natural, high-res sound.
• Extremely light weight design made from stainless steel.
• Detachable and interchangeable cable for universal compatibility.
Available in 5 connector types to be compatible with most body packs.
AT - Audio Technica® cW® Generation 3 And Older Compatible
S8 - Sennheiser® Compatible
T3 - Airwave® AKG® Audix® Gemini® Samson® Compatible
T4 - Shure® Compatible
G4 - Audio Technica® cH® Generation 4 Compatible
HW - Hardwire Adaptor to XLR
• Elements: Back Electret Condenser
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz
• Sensitivity: -70dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/ubar@1 KHz)
• Impedance: 1,000 n ± 30% @ 1 KHz
• Max SPL: 120dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB
• Self Noise: 29dB
• Operating Voltage: 1.5V~1 0V DC
• Dimensions: .137"(Capsule) x 6.02"(Length), 43"(Cable)
• Weight: .282oz
• Material: Stainless Steel, Copper & PVC
• Accessories: Windscreen, Clip