If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call us. We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
Returns & Exchanges
We are confident you are going to love our products! If for some reason you do not please look over the following information regarding return & exchanges.
All Airwave Technologies products with the exception of headsets and Lavalier mics (for sanitary reasons) have a 30 day money back guarantee. This does not include freight either way.
What if there is a problem with my order?
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team at 305-891-7399, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or, you can simply send an email to Service@AirwaveTechnologies.com and we'll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
"No Hassle" Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How To Make A Return:
We're sorry your purchase didn't work out for you. To make a return, please first call us to arrange for a RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation and packaging materials
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
- We will refund you upon receipt of the product in the same condition it was shipped.
- Headset and Lavalier mics have a 20% restocking fee unless they are in “new” condition and not bent.