- A high-performing gooseneck condenser microphone designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting.
- Built-In Power Mode Circuitry, GSM Immunity, Rejects Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- High Input SPL (136dB) and S/N Ratio (78dB) with superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback.
- Flexible gooseneck allows smooth and noiseless aiming toward the desired sound source.
- Multi-layer microphone grill minimizes pop noise, breath blast and wind noise.
- Can be plugged directly into a flush-mounted XLRF-type surface, base stand or cable connector.
- Can be used as a talkback mic for an audio mixer.
- Elements : Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 50Hz ~ 18kHz
- Max SPL : 136dB
- Sensitivity : -61dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v / ubar @ 1KHz)
- Impedance : 200 Ω ± 30% @ 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 78dB
- Operating Voltage : Phantom Power 48V ~ 52V DC
- Weight : 4.87oz
- Dimensions : .74” x 20.87”
- Connector : 3 pin XLRM