NOW IN STOCK!
Premium Omnidirectional Dual Ear Headworn Microphone with Telescoping Boom, Dual Side Boom Mounting, and Detachable Cable
No matter how far or wide you search, you’re unlikely to find a headworn microphone that can match the Acacia Audio Liz-Diamond’s performance and value.
A pro-level dual-ear microphone loaded with a premium capsule for clear audio pickup, the Liz-Diamond has an omnidirectional polar pattern for a natural sound that is impervious to proximity effect with lessened plosives.
The ear hooks can telescope in and out, as can the boom, which makes this headset the perfect fit for any head size. The Liz-Diamond’s design also places the capsule in the perfect location adjacent to the mouth without bending the mic boom.
One of the many features of the Liz-Diamond is the ease of repairing a broken cable, simply detach it from the unit and plug a new one in its place.
Lightweight Stainless-Steel construction stands up to wear and tear increasing the overall durability and reliability which makes it ideal for lecture halls, performance theaters, houses of worship, schools, and more.
• Designed for use on television, theater, stage, and other applications requiring minimum visibility with hands-free operation.
• Telescoping boom arm can be placed on the right or left side of the headset frame and is adjustable up to 5" for accurate microphone positioning ensuring best audio performance.
• Omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise, plosives, and bass buildup.
• Produces clean, clear, natural, high-res sound.
• Extremely light weight design made from stainless steel.
• Adjustable and extendible headband to fit any size user.
• Detachable and interchangeable cable for universal compatibility.
• Multiple connector options available to fit most name brand bodypacks.
Available in 5 connector types to be compatible with most body packs.
AT - Audio Technica® cW® Generation 3 And Older Compatible
S8 - Sennheiser® Compatible
T3 - Airwave® AKG® Audix® Gemini® Samson® Compatible
T4 - Shure® Compatible
G4 - Audio Technica® cH® Generation 4 Compatible
HW - Hardwire Adaptor to XLR
• Elements: Back Electret Condenser
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz
• Sensitivity: -70dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/ubar@1 KHz)
• Impedance: 1,000 n ± 30% @ 1 KHz
• Max SPL: 120dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB
• Self Noise: 29dB
• Operating Voltage: 1.5V~1 0V DC
• Dimensions: .137"(Capsule) x 9.45"(Boom), 43"(Cable)
• Weight: .21 oz (Headset & Boom), .24oz (Cable)
• Material: Stainless Steel, Copper & PVC
• Accessories: Windscreen, Clip