NOW IN STOCK!!
Hypercardioid Shotgun Microphone with Boom Mount, and Windscreen
The Acacia LIZ-Shotgun is tailor-made for location filming, television production, and stage performances. You'll be impressed by the sound of this shotgun condenser. Its hypercardioid polar pattern rejects undesirable ambient sounds, while its 30Hz–20kHz frequency range captures any source with exceptional accuracy. The LIZ-Shotgun comes with a boom mount and windscreen.
- Ideal for a myriad of long-range situations
- Tailor-made for location filming, television production, and stage performances
- Hypercardioid polar pattern rejects undesirable ambient sounds
- 30Hz–20kHz frequency range captures any source with exceptional accuracy
- Secures to a boom pole when circumstances require you to do so
- Comes with a boom mount and windscreen
- Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 132dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Power: 48V Phantom Power
- Connector: XLR
- Length: 13" x 0.86"
- Included Accessories: Windscreen, Boom Mount